UCC works in partnership with a wide range of local, county and state organizations and agencies. We are always looking for more opportunities for collaboration that will help us to join forces with others to better serve our community needs.
- Episcopal Diocese of Newark
- Rutgers NJ Agricultural Experiment Station
- County of Essex: Division of Training and Employment
- Rutgers University School of Social Work
- Essex County Legal Aid Association
- Project Redirect
- Impac/Innovation Music Performing Arts Conservatory
- Newark Housing Authority
- College Lingual
- New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT)
Our Case Management staff have partnered with many area organizations to provide referrals to our shelter guests. Agencies we work with address a range of needs including: mental health, substance abuse, food pantries, identification assistance, rental assistance, veteran services, clothing needs, job training programs, and social services.
- Newark Emergency Services for Families
- FOCUS Hispanic Center for Community Development, Inc.
- Turning Point
- Hyacinth AIDS Foundation
- La Casa de Don Pedro
- Sierra House
- Answers Moving Forward
- Essex County LGBT RAIN Foundation
- Diocese of Newark Episcopal Church Women
- Goodwill Shelter
- YWMCA Shelter
- Urban Renewal Shelter
- Covenant House
- Missionaries of Charities Shelter
- Bridges Outreach
- Soldier On
- Project Live
- Mental Health Association of Essex
- Cornerstone Shelter (Montclair)
- St. Bridget’s Residence
- City Of Newark Department of Health
- Circle of Life
- Integrity House
- North Jersey Community Research Initiative
- City Help Center
- Shani Baraka Women’s Resource Center
- Saydah's Career Planning Adventure Inc.
United Community Corporation
"Moving people from dependency to self-sufficiency"