UCC is supported by a variety of generous funders.
- City of Newark Department of Health and Community Wellness
- Episcopal Diocese of Newark
- Essex County Division of Citizen Services
- Essex County Division of Community Action
- Essex County Department of Parks, Recreation, and Cultural Affairs
- Essex County Division of Cultural and Historic Affairs
- New Jersey State Council on the Arts, Department of State. a Partner Agency of the National Endowment for the Arts
- U.S. Federal Emergency Management Agency
- WellCare Comprehensive Health Management, Inc.
- County of Essex Division of Housing and Community Development
- Essex County Local FEMA Board
- Hyde and Watson Foundation
- M&T Charitable Foundation
- Investors Bank Foundation
- New Jersey Department of Community Affairs
- New Jersey Department of Education
- New Jersey Department of State - Office of Faith Based Initiatives
- New Jersey Department of Law and Public Safety
- Columbia Bank Foundation
- New Jersey Pandemic Relief Fund
Your financial support of our services helps to bring about positive change in the lives of the people we serve and in the health of our community.
United Community Corporation
"Moving people from dependency to self-sufficiency"